Is it just me or is myspace getting really weird?
I just got this message.
“hi can i know about u???????”
I feel like I used to get a lot more messages from normal people. Now it’s a lot of spam and crazy people asking to know about me.
I have so much golden footage on my camera but it won’t show up on my computer when I plug it in. It’s really upsetting and I feel like my blog is suffering. Fuck you Kodak. It’s my own damn fault for buying the cheapest camera I could find.
On a happier note, Jenny, Andrew, Allison Weiss and I all podcasted today! That should be online soon, but we are all at Andrew’s mercy as he has the audio and the SKILLZ.
I’m going to go rewatch Lost season one now. Goodnight tumblr.
What a dive!
Here is a list of things I experienced last night at the R.E.M. tribute show:
- Ingrid and Chris rocking the shit out of Nightswimming.
- smiling at Patti Smith while she looked back at me like a deer in headlights
- Vic Chestnut singing Everybody Hurts
- watching Rita Houston’s voice come out of Rita Houston
- Michael Stipe 5 feet away from me
- seeing so many people that I know and again realizing how small this music world is
- eating some free yummy pasta while standing 10 feet from Michael Stipe
- after party… with all of the aforementioned people
- getting probably one notch too drunk and somehow not embarrassing myself in front of Michael Stipe (I think)
Did I mention Michael Stipe was there? Ok.
Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am a bit of a hypochondriac. But lately my focus has shifted from having Cancer of the AIDS of the brain aneurysm to having early Alzheimers or some shit where my brain starts to melt and I can’t remember people’s names and call everybody whatever the dog’s name is instead. This is here is the latest sign that I my fears are real.
I wrote a facebook message to my friend Cindy and then signed it - Cindy! I don’t even know who I am anymore!
yay! Thanks.. tell him we are all clean and housebroken. Especially Allie. In fact, your place will probably be cleaner after we’re there!
:) I’m excited too!